Associate attorney Elizabeth Chernus has extensive experience with all aspects of family law. Elizabeth represents individuals in complex divorce and family litigation law matters including issues pertaining to: child custody and parenting plans, alimony and child support, asset division, modification and contempt actions, prenuptial agreements, and paternity actions. Elizabeth’s experience includes both litigation and resolving cases outside of the courtroom.
Elizabeth brings her dedication, experience, and compassion to each of her cases.
- Massachusetts Bar, 2013
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2013
- Mansfield University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
- AAML Institute for Family Law Associates Training, 2016