Attorney Lauren Popovitch has been recognized as a preeminent Boston Divorce and Family Law Attorney. Lauren has a reputation for excellence and a strong record of success in the Boston divorce and family law community. She was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2011 and is also admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts. She focuses her practice exclusively in Divorce and Family Law. Lauren graduated from Cornell University (B.S. Applied Economics and Management, 2006) and Albany Law School (J.D., 2010).
Attorney Popovitch is known as a skilled litigator with extensive courtroom experience. She has expertise in custody, removal, parenting plans, and Hague Convention matters in which one parent abducts a child to/from another country. Lauren has represented clients in divorce cases involving the valuation of business interests, commercial and residential real estate, as well as high asset and complex divorce matters.
Lauren has been recognized in Boston Magazine as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer and Rising Star in the areas of divorce and family law since 2014. She is rated 10/10: “Superb” by AVVO, a website that provides lawyer ratings and other legal resources. Lauren has earned awards such as 2017-2018 Expertise Best Child Support Lawyers in Boston as well as numerous awards for Client Satisfaction. Lauren is passionate about her Alma Mater, Cornell University, and is an active member of the Cornell Club of Boston.
- Massachusetts Bar, 2011
- United States District Court of Massachusetts, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2013
- Cornell University, B.S. 2006
- Albany Law School, J.D. 2010
Honors and Awards:
- Massachusetts SuperLawyer
- Massachusetts SuperLawyer Rising Star
- AVVO Rated “10”
- AVVO Rated “Client’s Choice”
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction: American Institute of Family Attorneys
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Premier 100 Trial Attorney
- The National Advocates Top 40 Under 40
- Expertise Best Child Support Lawyers in Boston
Memberships and Activities:
- Boston Bar Association
- Invited Speaker at Boston Bar Association Practice Launch Workshop, 2018
- Cornell Club of Boston