Attorney Lauren Popovitch has been recognized as a preeminent Boston Divorce and Family Law Attorney. She was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2011 and is also admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts. She focuses her practice exclusively in Divorce and Family Law. Lauren graduated from Cornell University (B.S. Applied Economics and Management, 2006) and Albany Law School (J.D., 2010).
Lauren has been recognized in Boston Magazine as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer and Rising Star in the areas of divorce and family law. Only 2.5% of lawyers under the age of 40 are selected for this list, which is published annually by a Thomson Reuters rating service in Boston Magazine. She is rated 10/10: “Superb” by AVVO, a website that provides lawyer ratings and other legal resources. Lauren was also selected to serve on the Boston Bar Association’s Family Law Section Steering Committee and is a member of the Boston Bar Association’s Family Law Section. Lauren is passionate about her Alma Mater, Cornell University, and is an active member of the Cornell Club of Boston.
Lauren has a reputation for excellence and a strong record of success in the Boston divorce and family law community.
- Massachusetts Bar, 2011
- United States District Court of Massachusetts, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2013
- Cornell University, B.S. 2006
- Albany Law School, J.D. 2010
Honors and Awards:
- Massachusetts SuperLawyer
- Massachusetts SuperLawyer Rising Star
- AVVO Rated “10”
- AVVO Rated “Client’s Choice”
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction: American Institute of Family Attorneys
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Premier 100 Trial Attorney
- The National Advocates Top 40 Under 40
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association Steering Committee member
- Cornell Club of Boston