Creative holiday planning, boundaries for financial issues/discussions, and common household rules provide children of all ages and their separated or divorced parents with the consistency and predictability they need to thrive. Creating a comprehensive parenting plan is worth the investment, especially when compared to the alternative of further litigation.
Lauren Popovitch has a strong record of creating successful and long lasting parenting plans. Each plan is unique to each client.
A Comprehensive Successful Parenting Plan includes:
- Where the children will live
- How the parents will make decisions
- When and how children will spend time with their parents
- Summer/Vacation/Holiday schedules
- Special occasion schedules
- Extracurricular activities
- Children’s health care/medical issues
- Communication procedures
- Children’s Education/religious upbringing
- Travel arrangements
- College and pre-college expenses
- Expenses relating to the children
- Dispute resolution and changing the plan