Attorney Lauren Popovitch uses her years of studying Applied Economics and Management at Cornell University and experience as an investment bank financial analyst to ensure that all assets are uncovered and equitably divided.
Attorney Popovitch has structured settlements in high asset divorces. Attorney Popovitch has experience handling unique employment compensation such as stock options and K-1 distributions. Her experience allows her to:
- Evaluate privately held or family businesses and analyze retained earnings;
- Divide loans and credit card debt;
- Recognize tax consequences of support payments as well as property division and factor them into agreements or proposed judgments at the time of trial;
- Create the best plan to divide retirement, investment, and pension accounts (qualified and non-qualified plans required different considerations);
- Appraise the value of real estate;
- Consider and account for dissipation of assets/income;
- Discovery of hidden assets;
- Analyze trusts and/or estate plans;
- Work with forensic accountants and experts in anticipation of trial or to reach settlements.